Mirdinara HOME + GIFT shop in Hudson, Oh

I believe that the time finally come to settle down and mark a physical location that will unite all the creative energy. After surprisingly not very long search I am making Hudson, Ohio the place where I am going to spend long days. It is going to be my new office, creative studio where I will be working on my projects and illustrations. I'd love to organize occasional gatherings and workshops and to collaborate with other artists on that. The front area will be kept as a little retail shop specializing on home and gifts items that I'm designing myself or produced by other companies that have been licensing my work.

(photo credit Aziza Mirtalipova azizamir.com)
This Labor Day my family and I spent decorating the window to let the locals know about us. We had many people stopping by and asking us questions about us, which was so encouraging )))

(photo credit Aziza Mirtalipova azizamir.com)
My sister Aziza was visiting from New York and she hung around too entertaining the kids (we have three between the two of us) and snapping some pics of me working. I know, I know I'm very lucky and spoiled by having her.

(photo credit Aziza Mirtalipova azizamir.com)
We are planing to have a little opening party on October 1st, 6-8pm with wine, champagne, music and finger food. I'm going to post more info about the party soon with the address and sign up sheet. At the moment I'm just getting the word out.

Yay to the new begging!
xoxo
~dinara

Comments

  1. Good luck and success! Your work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and success! Your work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck for this new adventure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Want to visit!!! We are lucky we live in Ohio, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts